"DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" RING SPINNING SYSTEM
With the use of DigitorQ Technology, electronic controlled 100% servomotor operated miniature ring spinning frame "DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" has been designed and developed using the sophisticated state-of-the-art control systems. This spinning frame is a sixteen spindle machine with single phase 220V AC supply and occupies as little space as possible.
"DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" test ring spinning frame is a universal machine with many innovative features which make the machine an ideal choice for experimental yarn production. With this mini spinning frame, mills will be able to maximize process parameters such as
Also, this digitally controlled miniature frame offers maximum flexibility for changing the slub yarn parameter interval, slub thickness, slub length and random slub yarn. A range of fancy yarns like slub yarn can be produced using a specially developed software program provided along with the machine.
The salient features of the Motion controlled "DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" Ring Spinning Frame are outlined below:Â
1) Drafting rollers - front, middle and back with individual servomotors with drives for step-less variation of speed without affecting the speeds of other rollers. The back draft and total draft can be varied without any change of gears or pulleys.Â
2) The lappet in the "DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" is fixed.
3) AC servomotor for the spindles drive for varying the spindle speed up to 20000 rpm.
4) Motion controlled system for data acquisition and analysis, supervisory functions and complete machine control.
5) A unique purpose electronic circuit to perform different functions such as independent motor control, speed variation, smooth start etc. This required a manual method of determining correct setting in different types of fibres.
6) Isolation is used to prevent system from spikes.
7) Individual AC servomotor for acceleration, deceleration, starting and stopping without any mechanical clutches or brakes.
8) Provision for easy variation of drafting parameters by a digitally controlled program to produce the desired fancy effect with specific slub thickness, length and interval of the slub in the yarn.
9) Enhanced yarn quality with appreciable reduction in hairiness & significant increase in yarn strength with enhanced yarn appearance.
10) Ergonomically designed for user friendliness.
11) Less yarn breakage in winding, knitting & warping.
12) Improved fabric behaviors.
13) Improved efficiency.
14) Better performance.
15) Better working atmosphere.
"DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" is an ideal spinning tester with maximum flexibility for developmental studies. There are many applications for this "DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" small scale spinning technique. Some of these are:
1) Useful to textile mills for optimization of spinning parameters. New yarn development and spinning different fibre samples.
2) Provides immense scope to produce different types of fancy yarns and specialty yarns.
Â 3) Machinery manufacturers can utilize "DigitorQ mini Slub-spin" for optimizing spinning geometry. Testing of sub assemblies and new components and to determine best possible conditions for automation studies.
4) Useful to accessories manufacturers for optimizing and testing their own products in addition to new developments.